- Can be used on any platform.
- Good result in any condition of the soil.
- The bottom always becomes evenly stable.
- Due to the rounded construction of this bottom surface, the horseshoe barrier is not damaged.
- Easy operation of the spring tines by means of a lever that can be positioned in different positions.
- When reversing (with the bracket folded up), the bottom flattener can be used as a leveling bar.
- Standard powder coated (RAL. 6005 green), but also available in galvanized version.
Possible working widths:
- Working width 1.40 m
- Working width 1.65 m
- Working width 2.00 m
- Working width 2.50 m
- Wheelset with coupling system
- Galvanized version